Welcome

The Future Tense web page over the past few years has been focused on taking in global and financial economic news and providing an analysis on how that information would shape the world we will see tomorrow.

I am constantly asked where I would recommend putting money today to prepare for the changes ahead. Since it takes a significant amount of time to explain what I would recommend, I have decided to put it in writing here as a reference.

Before I begin, it is important to remember a few very important points:

1. I am not a financial advisor. You should contact a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.

2. Investment decisions for you and your family should be based on your personal goals and decisions should be suited for those personal financial goals.

3. The topics and investment choices discussed here are based on long term (3 - 5 year) movements in the market. I am not a short term trader or market timer. Violent, short term fluctuations are not only possible, they are likely.

4. I make absolutey no financial gain by readers using the recommended resources provided. These companies should be researched before using their services. I personally utilize some of them and members of my family do as well.